Eliminate the need for power adapters when installing PoE compliant equipment with the T8133 30W High Power over Ethernet Indoor Midspan from Axis Communications. This PoE midspan injects power into PoE compatible networks, allowing devices like IP cameras, switches, and VoIP phones to function by drawing their power directly from the Ethernet cabling. The T8133 comes compatible with both 802.3af and 802.3at PoE network standards, ensuring nearly any PoE compliant device will be able to utilize the power provided by this midspan.
Features & Highlights
- Axis High Power over Ethernet midspans and splitters offer an easy, fast and cost-effective solution for powering network video products - specifically PTZ (pan/tilt/zoom) and PTZ dome network cameras - without the need to install power outlets and electrical cabling.
- Axis High Power over Ethernet (High PoE) midspans and splitters enable Axis network video products to receive data and power over the same Ethernet cable.
- The midspans and splitters conform to the IEEE 802.3at for powering devices with high power requirements on a network. The midspans are also IEEE 802.3af compliant, which means that they can be used with all Axis network video products with built-in PoE support.
- The function of a midspan is to inject power into a network cable. A splitter, which separates data and power coming over an Ethernet cable, is used for a network video product without built-in support for PoE.
- Support for Axis PTZ domes
|Manufacturer:||AXIS COMMUNICATION INC.|
|Part Number:||5900-294 47|
|Publisher:||AXIS COMMUNICATION INC.|
|Studio:||AXIS COMMUNICATION INC.|
|Package Weight:||1 pounds|
|Package Size:||4 x 2 x 2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by AXIS COMMUNICATION INC., contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.