No matter why you fly, the Bose A20 Aviation Headset is engineered to improve the experience. It provides 30% greater noise reduction than conventional aviation headsets, which helps you stay focused on your flying. It provides clear audio with active equalization. And its minimal clamping force makes even your longest flights more comfortable. In addition, the A20 headset offers a full range of features, including a high-performance electret microphone with a Bluetooth audio and communications interface, customizable audio prioritization control with “mute” and “mix” settings and simple, intuitive operation for plug-and-fly convenience. You can choose the left or right ear cup to connect the mic. The A20 headset is certified to FAA TSO C139 standards. It's among the lightest of all active noise cancelling headsets, with a weight of just 12 ounces. No other headset offers this unique combination of features and benefits.
Features & Highlights
- 30% greater active noise reduction than conventional aviation headsets. Connectivity Technology: Wired/Wireless
- 30% less clamping force than conventional aviation headsets. The ergonomic control module includes an auxiliary audio input with intercom/AUX priority switching, ideal for dedicated GPS and traffic warning systems
- Clear audio with active equalization. Simple, intuitive headset operation-plug it in, turn it on, go flying
- Now with Bluetooth audio and communications interface for connectivity with your communications and navigation devices
- Customizable audio prioritization control lets you mute an audio signal when receiving a communication, or mix the two together
|Item Weight:||0.75 pounds|
|Item Size:||7.15 x 6.15 x 6.15 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.62 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.2 x 6 x 6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Bose, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.