Product Description & Reviews
The Conversor Pro is a compact wireless FM mic/transmitter and receiver that focuses on desired sounds to provide the user with clearer, sharper hearing in virtually any environment and conditions. With unmatched comfort, ease of use and portability, the Conversor Pro is perfect for anyone with hearing difficulty.By increasing the available sound level, the Conversor Pro puts less strain on the hearing instrument amplifier. This allows higher sound levels without the risk of distortion and feedback. The microphone transmitter can be directed by hand or placed near the sound source up to 150 feet away, and will also accept direct input from a stereo, computer or TV. The zoom setting on the microphone allows users to focus on the sound source, while the omni-directional setting focuses sound from all around in close proximity.The lightweight receiver can be worn around the neck or even placed under clothing, and works with t-coil equipped hearing aids, cochlear implants or binaural headphones for users without a t-coil instrument. Users can now enjoy better hearing at home, in the classroom or office, at social gatherings, shopping, restaurants or even in the car.What is an FM system?FM systems transmit sound via radio waves (frequency modulation) from the speaker's microphone to the listener's portable receiver.
Features & Highlights
- Background Noise Reduction reduces unwanted background and peripheral sound by up to 30dB, emphasizing the selected sound you want to hear.
- Wireless transmission with the microphone placed near the sound source, you can listen with enhanced clarity up to 150 feet.
- Works with t-coil equipped hearing instruments, cochlear implants, or binaural headphones.
- Neckloop receiver with quick release.
- Transmits desired sounds with enhanced clarity up to 150 feet away from the user.
|Item Weight:||3 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.