Surface-Mount Satellite Speaker for Subwoofer-Satellite Loudspeaker System The stylish Control 52 satellite loudspeaker produces superb high fidelity sound via a low distortion 60 mm (2.5 in) driver, which features a secondary bucking magnet for high efficiency, rubber half roll surround for enhanced bass performance, 19 mm (0.75 in) copper clad aluminum wire voice coil on a vented Nomex former for high fidelity and reliability, and a copper-capped pole piece for more consistent impedance and extended high frequency response. The wall bracket allows each speaker to be angled up to 45 Degree off-axis.
Features & Highlights
- Wall-mount brackets included
- 16 Ohms impedance and 140 Hz - 20 kHz frequency range
- Stylish, unobtrusive design fits into a wide variety of decors
- Ability to intermix with JBL Control 42C in-ceiling and JBL Control 62P pendant satellite speakers
- See the JBL Control 50S/T Surface-Mount Subwoofer for subwoofer base, or the JBL C50Pack for the complete speakers + sub system
|Part Number:||CONTROL 52-WH|
|Item Size:||5 x 3 x 3 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.79 x 4.02 x 4.02 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by JBL Professional, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Blonder Toungue
mpn: 5470, ean: 0610370112762,
Apartment Complex Amplifier...
mpn: NAP102, ean: 0760559123925,
2.40 GHz, 5 GHz - MIMO Technology - 1 x Network (RJ-45) - Wall Mountable, Ceiling MountableHigh-performance wireless networking and excellent coverage with the latest 2x2 802.11ac MIMO Dual-Radio technology, plus ultrafast speeds of up to 1.2 Gbps. S...