24.2MP DX-Format CMOS Sensor EXPEED 4 Image Processor No Optical Low-Pass Filter 3.2" 1,229k-Dot LCD Monitor Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps Multi-CAM 3500 II DX 51-Point AF Sensor Native ISO 25600, B&W to ISO 102400
Features & Highlights
- 24.2 MP DX-format CMOS image sensor
- No Optical Low-Pass Filter (OLPF)
- 51 point autofocus system
- 6 frames per second (fps) shooting capacity
- EXPEED 4 image processing; ISO Sensitivity: ISO 100 - 25,600.Lens mount: Nikon F mount, (with AF coupling and AF contacts)
- Built in Wi-Fi and Near Field Communication (NFC) for instant sharing
|Item Weight:||1.49 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.99 x 4.21 x 4.21 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.9 x 5.4 x 5.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Nikon, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 1543, ean: 0768421122205,
Ignite your creative desiresA serious tool for serious shootersThe D750 has a feature set unlike full-frame D-SLRs its size. It uses the same autofocus and metering technology as the D4S and the D810—Nikon's powerful 51-point AF system with 15 cro...