Product Description & Reviews
Building upon an award winning series, the RICOH GR II categorically redesigns the digital compact camera with its newly developed wide-angle lens and 16-megapixel APS-C size image sensor, all built into one of the smallest bodies in its class. Not only does the GR feature a larger sensor, its anti-aliasing filter-less design and fast 28mm equivalent F2.8 lens make for incredible, high-sensitivity, professional-grade imagery. In addition to high-speed autofocus improvements and onboard Wi-Fi compatibility, enjoy DSLR-like handling and functionality with full 1080 HD video capture capabilities. Whether you’re looking for a second body to count on as a trusty sidekick, or simply want big pictures from a small camera, the GR II will redefine your photography.
Features & Highlights
- Battery Life(Approximately) - 320 shots for Still image or 190 minutes for Playback or 45 minutes for recording movies. Continuous shooting approximately 4 frame per second
- The GR II comes equipped with Wi-Fi functions for wireless connection with mobile devices such as smartphones and tablet computers. It is also compatible with NFC (Near Field Communication) functions for easy pairing with mobile devices
- The advanced GR ENGINE V imaging engine offers high-sensitivity shooting with minimal noise and the GR II's anti-aliasing filter-less design produces supremely high resolution, color-rich images.
- Capture both JPG and open-standard DNG RAW images. The GR II offers a variety of computer-free image processing functions, including in-body RAW-data development to output JPEG format files.
- Capture full HD video in widescreen 1080p resolution with h.264 compression @ 30 frames per second. The Autofocus system remains active with movement as the camera continuously focuses subjects in the center of its angle of view..Lens Construction :7 elements in 5 groups (2 aspherical lens elements)
|Manufacturer:||Ricoh Cameras USA|
|Part Number:||GR II|
|Publisher:||Ricoh Cameras USA|
|Studio:||Ricoh Cameras USA|
|Item Weight:||0.6 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.5 x 4.6 x 4.6 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.6 x 3.9 x 3.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Ricoh, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 1554, ean: 0018208015542,
24.2MP DX-Format CMOS Sensor EXPEED 4 Image Processor No Optical Low-Pass Filter 3.2'' 1,229k-Dot LCD Monitor Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps Multi-CAM 3500 II DX 51-Point AF Sensor Native ISO 25600, B&W to ISO 10240024.2 MP DX-format CMOS image sensor. No Optical Low-Pass Filter (OLPF). 51 point autofocus system. 6 frames per second (fps) shooting capacity. EXPEED 4 image processing; ISO Sensitivity: ISO 100 - 25,600.Lens mount: Nikon F mount, (with AF coupling and AF contacts).
mpn: 1543, ean: 0768421122205,
Ignite your creative desiresA serious tool for serious shootersThe D750 has a feature set unlike full-frame D-SLRs its size. It uses the same autofocus and metering technology as the D4S and the D810—Nikon's powerful 51-point AF system with 15 cross-type sensors and 3D Color Matrix Metering III with a 91,000-pixel RGB sensor. It's fast and responsive; shoot 6.5 fps at full resolution. And it's endlessly versatile; shoot stills in multiple formats, video with enhanced definition, smooth