Product Description & Reviews
The Xperia XZ1 Compact is the latest in a line of industry-leading compact smartphones from Sony. Like the larger Xperia XZ1, the XZ1 Compact contains the state-of-the-art Motion Eye camera system, making it the first smartphone of its size to have the capability to shoot Super slow motion videos at 960 fps. A new feature of the Motion Eye camera on the XZ1 Compact is motion-tracking burst that rapidly captures continuous motion at 10 fps while still in focus at 19MP resolution. The updated camera also introduces an innovative 3D scanning technology that captures high-resolution 3D models straight to the device and outputs them directly to a 3D printer and other 3D applications. The 8MP front-facing camera comes with a super-wide-angle 12mm lens and display flash. Powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor, the XZ1 Compact is one of the first devices to ship with Android Oreo, the latest major Android update. It features a 4.6” HD display encased in a durable reinforced glass fiber body and has an IP 65/68 dust and water resistance rating —an improvement over its predecessor. It also comes with a host of the latest Sony audio innovations, including SmartAmp (which prevents speaker degradation over time), High Resolution Audio, and S-Force Front Surround Sound. With its premium features, such as the significantly enhanced Motion Eye camera system, HD display, Snapdragon 835 processor, and superior audio capabilities, the Xperia XZ1 Compact delivers the power of a flagship smartphone packaged in a durable pocket-sized design.
Features & Highlights
- 19MP main camera with Motion Eye system and enhanced Predictive Hybrid Autofocus with rapid-fire burst capability. 3D scanning technology for capturing high-resolution 3D models
- 4.6" HD TRILUMINOUS display and encased in rigid full-metal compact design without any partition lines.
- SmartAmp and S-Force Front Surround Sound. High Resolution Audio capability with DSEE-HX, LDAC, and Digital Noise Cancellation.
- Android Oreo platform. Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor. Supported by LTE (4G) Cat 15, 4GB RAM, and 32GB UFS
- Unlocked and compatible with GSM/LTE carriers utilizing GSM network such as AT&T, T-Mobile, Straight Talk, MetroPCS, Cricket wireless, simple mobile, bright spot, and others
|Manufacturer:||Sony Mobile Communications, (USA) Inc|
|Part Number:||G8441 (Black)|
|Publisher:||Sony Mobile Communications, (USA) Inc|
|Studio:||Sony Mobile Communications, (USA) Inc|
|Item Weight:||0.3 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.3 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.31 x 2.52 x 2.52 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.