Shipping Depth: 73.0 Shipping Height: 6.0 Shipping Width: 5.0 Master Pack Qty: 6 General Information Manufacturer: Tripp Lite Manufacturer Part Number: PDUMNV20HV Brand Name: Tripp Lite Product Model: PDUMNV20HV Product Name: PDUMNV20HV PDU Monitored 208V - 240V 20A 24 Outlet Marketing Information: PDUMNV20HV Monitored 64 in. / 163 cm 0U vertical rack PDU supports 20A peak capacity at 208/240V in North America and 230V International countries (agency de-rated to 16 amps continuous). Includes C20 inlet for use with user supplied C19 input cabling, detachable L6-20P input cord for North America use and 24 outlets (20 C13 and 4 C19). Visual and remote current monitoring tracks real time output current level. Supports 0U vertical rackmount installation with included mounting brackets. Toolless button-mount installation supported in compatible racks. Included cord retention brackets keep vital network equipment plugged in and continuously powered. Product Type: PDU Technical Information Output Receptacles: 24 Power Description Input Voltage: 230 V AC Input Voltage: 240 V AC Input Voltage: 208 V AC Output Voltage: 208 V AC Output Voltage: 230 V AC Output Voltage: 240 V AC Current: 20 A Input Current Maximum Physical Characteristics Form Factor: Zero U Vertical Rackmount Dimensions: 64.0 Height x 2.2 Width x 4.8 Depth Weight (Approximate): 8.50 lb Miscellaneous Package Contents: PDUMNV20HV PDU Monitored 208V - 240V 20A 24 Outlet Plug Retention Plates Rack Mount Brackets Owner's Manual Warranty Standard Warranty: 2 Year
Features & Highlights
- 20A peak capacity 208/240V North America and 230V International (agency de-rated to 16 amps continuous) Monitored Power Distribution Unit (PDU) with built-in web/network interface in 0U vertical rack form factor
- Includes C20 inlet for use with user supplied C19 input cabling, detachable L6-20P input cord and 24 outlets (20 C13 and 4 C19)
- Supports local current metering and remote network monitoring of current, voltage and frequency via built-in web/network monitoring card
- 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing allows optimal communication compatibility with your current 10/100 Base-T network
- Included cord retention brackets keep vital network equipment plugged in and continuously powered
|Item Weight:||8.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.2 x 64 x 64 inches|
|Package Weight:||14.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||7 x 5 x 5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Tripp Lite, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: AP9564, ean: 0151903010792,
APC Horizontal Rack PDU Basic - 1U 20A 10 5-20R Output with Locking InputNominal Output Voltage: 120V. Maximum Total Current Draw per Phase: 20 A. Output Connections: 10x NEMA 5-20R. Nominal Input Voltage: 100V, 120V. Input Frequency: 50/60 Hz. Nomin...
By AXIS COMMUNICATION INC.
mpn: 5900-294 47,
Eliminate the need for power adapters when installing PoE compliant equipment with the T8133 30W High Power over Ethernet Indoor Midspan from Axis Communications. This PoE midspan injects power into PoE compatible networks, allowing devices like IP c...