Product Description & Reviews
Tripp Lite's SNMPWEBCARD allows network users to operate any expansion slot-equipped Tripp Lite SmartPro or SmartOnline UPS as a managed device on the network. It enables remote monitoring and control of UPS and site electrical conditions using the SNMP network management platform or a web browser. This unit provides remote viewing of site electrical data, UPS status information and self-test logs. It also supports selective rebooting of locked network equipment without disrupting power to other devices when used with customized load management receptacles available on select Tripp Lite UPS systems. The optional EnviroSense module (sold separately) provides remote temperature/humidity monitoring and a dry contact interface to control and monitor alarm, security and telecom devices.
Features & Highlights
- Internal SNMP/Web management accessory card with simple installation and setup
- Makes any slot-equipped Tripp Lite UPS a managed device on the network, controllable using SNMP network management platforms or a web browser
- Provides a variety of advanced network management tools
- 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing allows optimal communication compatibility with your current 10/100 Base-T network
- Supports multiple protocols Tripp Lite's PowerAlert Network Management System
- 2-year warranty
- Federal Trade Agreements Act / TAA Compliant for GSA Schedule purchases
|Item Weight:||0.7 pounds|
|Item Size:||6.8 x 2.3 x 2.3 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.6 x 2.3 x 2.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.