Willwin 2pcs RFID Kit - Mifare RC522 RF IC Card Sensor Module + S50 Blank Card + Key Ring for Arduino Raspberry Pi
Willwin 2pcs RFID Kit - Mifare RC522 RF IC Card Sensor Module + S50 Blank Card + Key Ring for Arduino Raspberry Pi by Willwin at Ecsindo. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The MF RC522 use of advanced modulation and demodulation concept completely integrated in all types of 13.56MHz passive contactless communication
14443A compatible transponder signals.The digital part of to handle the ISO14443A frames and error detection.
Support rapid CRYPTO1 encryption algorithm, terminology validation MIFARE products.
MFRC522 support MIFARE series of high-speed non-contact communication, two-way data transmission rate up to 424kbit/s.
Communication between it and the host SPI mode helps to reduce the connection narrow PCB board volume, reduce costs.
Operating Current :13-26mA/DC 3.3V
Idle Current :10-13mA/DC 3.3V
Sleep Current: <80uA Supported card types: mifare1 S50, mifare1 S70 MIFARE Ultralight, mifare Pro, MIFARE DESFire
Environmental Operating Temperature: -20-80 degrees Celsius
Environmental Storage Temperature: -40-85 degrees Celsius
Relative humidity: relative humidity 5% -95%
Reader Distance: 50mm/1.95"(mifare 1 )
Module Size: 40mm x 60mm/1.57'' x 2.34"
Module interfaces SPI Parameter
Data transfer rate: maximum 10Mbit/s
2 * HiLetgo RFID-RC522 Module
2 * The Standard S50 Blank Card
2 * S50 special-shaped card (as shown by the key ring shape)
2 * straight Pin
2 * Curved Pin
Features & Highlights
- The MF522-AN module design the circuit of card read by using the original Philips MFRC522 chip.
- Easy to use, low cost, and applicable to equipment development and card reader development etc.
- Applicable for the user who need to design or manufacture the RF card terminal.
- The module can be directly loaded into the various reader molds.
- The module use a voltage of 3.3V, it can connected communication with user's any CPU mainboard through several lines of SPI interface, it can ensure stable and reliable work, and reader distance.